- GTC, LLC, USA
- We help the MNC clients of GTC, LLC (like Duncan Solutions Inc, USA ) in design/development of embedded systems products
- Work in the areas of wireless communications (GPRS), Cryptography (RSA, XXTEA)
- Leveraged the advanced capabilities of modern day modems (Wavecom's GR64/Q26Ex/Q2686, Telit) to provide efficient and reliable way of communication
- Reverse engineered the legacy C++ code and re-architected software
- Worked with embedded systems software for ARM, TI-MSP430, Atmel micro-controller based products
- QuEST Global Engineering Pvt Ltd, India
- Invloved in pre-bid analysis for the RFPs
- Help architect solutions for high-end avionics applications of QuEST's clients.
- Telescope Software, Sweden
- Maintaining the products of Telescope Software like bug fix, change-requests, new features
- Integrated with facebook, linkedin, google+, twitter for Single-Sign-On (SSO)
- Sunshine Travel, USA
- Integration with Expedia Affiliate Network (EAN) APIs for Hotel book
- Implemented in vanila PHP in OOAD
- Wharton School, PY, USA
- Implemented crawl, index, web link graph for some domains.
- Identified canonical pages
- Used Apache Nutch framework by modifiying the framework, designed & implemented own concept for graph processing
- The output of the project is used in a web analytics project
- Smart Vote
- Crawled and extracted the 6000+ PDFs of voter list of Bangalore city from the City Corporation website.
- Scrapped the voter information of all 6 million voter information into XML/CSV to be consumed for processing
- Loaded the CSV of 6 million into a MySQL database and provided a easy-to-use interface
- Brought out discrepancies (like exact/probable duplicates, missing compared to other sources of information like telephone directory etc) through entity-match using fuzzy logic, soundex, edit-distance, cultural dictionaries etc.
- A report was prepared with some samples which helped Smart Vote to present the case to the government authorities.
- Town Essentials Private Limited
- Implemented an e-Commerce solution for Town
- A website was designed and developed for the business and home customers of Town to make orders through web
- Used XCart to implement the solution
- The Sync-Tool was developed to integrate a Financial Accounting software (Tally) to import/export of customers/inventory/orders. The tool fills the back-end of the website by pulling information (customer, products) directly from FA software and pushing new customers and orders received in the website back into Tally.
- New leads are pushed to a CRM tool - vTiger.
- Used AMP (Apache/MySQL/PHP) platform
- Installed and helped in the implemention of the vTiger-CRM for Town to manage the customers effectively.
- Integrated various partners under Single-Sign-On (SSO) using OpenID and custom HTTP based authentication schemes
- Children's Movement for Civic Awareness
- Designed and developed a portal for CMCA to work more efficiently (portal.cmcaindia.org)
- The reporting schemes are automated in the portal for their Civic Tutors, Zonal Coordinators, Programme Coordinators spread across different cities of India.
- Used Yii framework under AMP
- CMCA is using the portal and found it more productive for the members of the organization.
- Plasma Private Limited
- Designed and developed an ERP system for handling the work flow for Plasma - a manufacturing organization
- Used some baseic frameworks of WebERP and customized for Plasma which is ISO 9002 complaint. So the flow, document creation etc are made ISO:9002 complaint.
- We implemented the work flow managemnt to make sure that stake holders (production, sales/marketting, stores, engineering, purchase) do the right function at the right time
- Used AMP (Apache/MySQL/PHP) platform
- Implemented the web-design in Joomla with custom components to cater the requirement of the client.
- Provided a semi semantic search to search the DB using tf-idf based indexing.
- Cool Apps Creations
- Customized the Joomla template and brought the site up in almost no time.